St. Patrick’s day is only a few days away and you have no idea where to go. Fear not, Best of Baltimore compiled a comprehensive list of bars that are worth visiting.
- Ryan’s Daughter: Best place to get Guinness-battered codfish filet or the ever popular fish-n-chips. The bar will be open regular hours on St. Patrick’s Day. 600 E. Belvedere Avenue, 410-464-1000.
- James Joyce Pub: Besides boasting to be one of America’s oldest America’s oldest Irish pub, they plan to provide an endless supply of Jameson 616 President St., 410-727-5107.
- The Tilted Kilt: Is a well known celtic-themed sports, which opens at 8 a.m. 8133 Honeygo Blvd., White Marsh, 410-497-0792.
- Claddagh Pub: This pub plans to have Mr. Greengenes perform and larger tents this year. Claddagh will open at 6 a.m. on Thursday and will have a free breakfast buffet and happy hour drink price until 11 a.m.2918 O’Donnell St., 410-522-4220
- An Poitin Stil:If you are an Irish music enthusiast check out this pub. The bar opens at 10 a.m. will offer $5 pints starting at 4 p.m. 2323 York Road, Timonium, 410-560-7900.
- J. Patrick’s: Best bar to get fresh Irish coffee. 1371 Andre St. 410-244-8613.
By Sherryn Daniel